torsdag 11 september 2014

Time is just flying by..! - 2 weeks now

Saturday 6/9

Today during the afternoon i helped training horses, I was riding Starbow and she road Divo, these Arabian endurance horses are so powerful and so incredible fit! They work with a lose rein in walk, trot and canter. The terrain here is very hilly so the training is hard but necessary when they go 120km races or longer. So I thank my skiing days this winter in Sweden for good leg muscles to start with! But i was tired after this "easy" training for the horses! 

Sunday 7/9
My birthday!!:) I turned 24 years old and I say thanks to all of you for my birthday wishes!!:) and for my great going away/birthday party before I left Sweden! 
Today I baked a really nice muffin cake that everybody on the farm enjoyed! Me and the kiddies had a picnic lunch outside in the sunny and beautiful wether! We also played some hide and seek with Sachas barbies, but she thinks my hiding spots are better so she mostly put the barbies in the same place I did..

Monday 8/9

First day of school for Sacha! She is only 4, but she starts with 2 days a week, Monday and Wednesday, to meet new kids to play with! Me and Lauchlan stay at school during the day playing on the playground. The class are mixed with kids from 4-10 years old and there is 3-4 teachers so they can have some separate classes and some together. All the Kids bring their own lunch, and I find it a little strange that all of them have so much candy and sweets in the lunchbox and not food..! During the lunch brake they did some really cool art work on the ground for a girl that has cancer! 
When we went back home in the afternoon the were a big red bull sleeping in the middle of the road! he was very calm and nice, he just stand up and let me pass him and then he went back sleeping again. 
Well at home Shantalle gave me a brake from the kids so I went with Ashely on a ride and I had the best ride so far! This time i was riding C-boy( I don't know how to spell his real name) and he is my new favorite!!:) we went cantering trough fields of sheep and lambs, that sort of riding you see on movies! 

Wednesday 10/9 
School day again!:) me and Lauchlan are out enjoying the sun, while Sacha have her lessons. The lessons are mostly singing, playing, learning to read, doing some art work or practices their speech for parents day! A few days a week they are training for the schools Cross Country Trail Run a trail that goes outside the school. So they have to practices by running around the school ground. When Lauchlan saw all the other kids run he did it to. Me and Lachland did one lap and the others did two or three laps around. 
In the afternoon me and Ashely went out on a evening ride before it was time for dinner.

Thursday 11/9
My day of and I needed to go down to Ohakune, so I dropped the kids of at Daycare on my way. I'm very proud over my self because now I find my way around here a little better! So now Im back at the library using their wifi. I need to fix a few papers today and then Im of exploring the town a little. Need to get some info about the skiing, if its easy to drive up there with my car or if there is a Shuttle bus. It looks like its going to rain a lot next week, and thats good because it haven't been raining for a while now so we need it, but i hope we can have a little sun to!  







   

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar